The Other Side of Wonderland

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Planet Earth

Ryan and I have been watching Planet Earth very sporadically, partly because we know that Mom & Andy are Tivoing it all to burn for us later (minus commercials). Still, every time we turn it on it is the most amazing thing I've ever seen. It feels like connections every second; like I'd never have to strew anything but this. Just watching the past 10 minutes or so, we've talked about Latin, humourous scientific names, music, "marine snow", spiders, sea spiders, ant lions, and Jamiroquai (don't ask). I can't wait to have kids to share this stuff with.
I'm actually looking up humourous scientific names right now, I wonder if there was something in the Annals of Improbable Research about that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home